Sunday, September 27, 2015

REVIEW -- DESTINY'S PLAN





Reviews are the lifeblood of authors.  When a reader engages and lives in the story there is no better compliment. 

Itsy Bitsy Book Bits

Rating four stars
"Destiny’s Plan by Victoria Saccenti was a phenomenal book and I absolutely loved it. I love historical fiction and I thought that was one of the best elements of this story. It's interlaced with history that adds to the drama and poignancy that I always gravitate toward when finding a good book to read. I felt like I was inside of the book the entire time I was reading it. I was emotionally invested in the story while I was reading. I felt everything. Being severely visually impaired, everything in life for me is sensory, including reading. I experienced everything the characters experience and I loved this book. I felt like the author had a great connection to the era she wrote about even in her own world that is this book. The characters are relatable and loveable. I have always been a lover of romance and a believer in fate and destiny. Destiny's Plan is a must read for everyone, this book will make believers out of people who weren’t before."
Follow the link Goodreads  

Thank you to Itsy Bitsy Book Bits for the outstanding comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment